|Typical Values||Per Serving|
These flat breads are great as a quick snack or can be used instead of a wrap or naan bread. They're so easy to make, you'll wonder why you ever had shop bought flatbread before!
250g Ann Forshaw’s Fat Free Natural Yogurt
250g Self raising flour
1. Mix the yogurt and flour together in a large bowl, then leave to rest for 20 minutes at room temperature.
2. Divide the dough into 8 and roll into 8 balls.
3. Heat a small non-stick frying pan over a high heat and roll out your first flatbread to about the size of a side plate – use a little flour on the work surface to stop the dough sticking.
4. Once the pan is really hot, lay the flatbread in the pan and cook for 20 seconds, or until the flatbread is covered in brown spots.
5. Flip the flatbread over and cook on the other side for a further 20 seconds.
6. Repeat the process, until all the flatbreads are cooked.
Whether you’re preparing breakfast for two or dinner for twelve, make Alston Dairy yogurt your hero ingredient. Add it to your next recipe - our range is impressively versatile.Browse Recipes